"We have a system that completely supports all our processes in the warehouse, we can be sure that no errors will be reported and our products will arrive on time. We are very satisfied and we can recommend Plentymarkets and PULPO WMS with a clear conscience".
Area Manager Teleropa Online
Teleropa has been selling high-quality consumer electronics from top brands since 1996. In addition to sales, teleropa's services also includes consulting, installation and repair of consumer electronics and major electrical appliances, as well as many other services such as extended warranties or financing. Some of their top categories are: Gaming Appliances, E-Scooter, Smart-Home.
The Main Challenge
Teleropa was looking for expansion and decided to expand their product range even further, but they quickly realized that they needed the support of a system that would simplify their processes, and also be able to do so in a digital way.
Frank Kirwel, Managing Director of Teleropa and his team decided to implement Plentymarkets as their ERP a few years ago.
"We chose Plentymarkets as our ERP and e-commerce system a few years ago, giving us the ability to be connected to all known and important market platforms." - Frank Kirwel, Managing Director
With the growth that has been achieved after this implementation, they needed a better management inside their warehouse to eliminate the problems they were having, such as shipping errors, packaging errors, and many others.
"We are a fast growing online company. We have had steady growth in the last year and the year before. We had to deal with a lot of problems with it, like packing errors the wrong goods would be sent out, etc." - Kevin Junk, Division Manager teleropa Online
- They started looking for a system that would help them solve all the problems they had. They analyzed the application areas that Plentymarkets has, what interfaces it has, in order to implement the best system according to their needs.
- PULPO WMS offers Top Tier functionalities without taking you through a lengthy and costly implementation process.
- Kevin Junk explains that all processes within the warehouse are very easy to execute, it is difficult for the warehouse employee to make mistakes because each employee has to scan the goods so they can find an automatic balance if all goods have arrived properly and then report differences to the administrators later.
- PULPO WMS helps make inventories faster and easier.
- "The big advantage of PULPO WMS in my eyes is the easy integration, because you can easily sketch and draw your warehouse in the browser via a complete based interface, the only manual task that would actually have to be physically done in the warehouse was the application of the labels, in fact the only thing we had to do was train our staff but it took us a maximum of 4 hours" - Kevin Junk
- "When we were looking for solutions to this wide range of errors and problems, we first looked at what can plentymarkets do and what interfaces are provided. There are a few and we quickly came across PULPO WMS and we have been trouble free ever since." - Kevin Junk
- "The PULPO WMS really builds a solution for all the requirements we have to be a modern warehouse." - Kevin Junk
- plentymarket - PULPO WMS's fully automated interface ensures that you have fully automated orders in PULPO WMS and can even select which orders are important, which items are packed together, which should go out together. You can also assign specific tasks to individual employees to ensure that no goods leave the warehouse too late.
- "It used to take us at least 2 days to do inventory. Now we can do it completely within 4 hours" - Kevin Junk