Implementation in a few days
Go-live fast with our well-established onboarding process
Our experienced team of logistics and ERP experts guides you step-by-step through the onboarding process. If you have questions about process improvement, settings in your ERP system or advice on purchasing scanning hardware, we are available to answer all of them.
What will we do together during the onboarding process?
✅ Successful implementation of PULPO WMS in your warehouse, including documentation of your warehouse layout and adaptation of PULPO WMS to your processes.
✅ Integration of PULPO WMS with your ERP system as well as your shipping label platform
✅ Training of your employees in all functionalities of PULPO WMS as well as the ability to train new employees independently.
✅ Project Setup (4h)
- Definition of the contact persons as well as the project schedule
- Review of existing warehouse layout
- Documentation and, if necessary, optimization of existing warehouse processes
- Procurement of any required hardware, such as PDTs and scanners
- Checking the network reception in the warehouse and setting up the printers for shipping labels
✅ Preparations (8h)
- Creating your warehouse in the PULPO WMS Warehouse Wizard and labelling of bins
- Setup of your test instance including users
- Integration with third party systems, e.g. ERP system
- Training of your employees via the PULPO ACADEMY eLearning platform
- Analysis of data consistency, e.g. whether all products have barcodes
✅ Training and testing before go-live (1h)
- Training and acceptance tests with your employees and run through of selected practical examples
- Customization of the setting options of PULPO WMS
- Release of the system for inventory and go-live
✅ Inventory and go-live (depending on warehouse size)
- Conduct inventory so that PULPO WMS starts working with correct inventory data.
- Changeover to productive system, PULPO WMS takes over the role as inventory management system
- Handover of the system to you
- Support and development (as needed)
✅ Support after go-live
- Extended support during introduction
- Functionalities of PULPO WMS, e.g. the PULPO WMS Analytics Suite
The aim of our tried and tested process is to enable you to go live quickly with a minimum of resources. In this way, we ensure an immediate return on investment and a guaranteed high level of satisfaction among your employees!