Implementation in a few days
What will we do together during the onboarding process?
✅ Successful implementation of PULPO WMS in your warehouse, including documentation of your warehouse layout and adaptation of PULPO WMS to your processes.
✅ Integration of PULPO WMS with your ERP system as well as your shipping label platform.
✅ Training of your employees in all functionalities of PULPO WMS as well as the ability to train new employees independently.
Seamless and gapless implementation process
- Definition of the contact persons as well as the project schedule
- Review of existing warehouse layout
- Documentation and, if necessary, optimization of existing warehouse processes
- Procurement of any required hardware, such as PDTs and scanners
- Checking the network reception in the warehouse and setting up the printers for shipping labels
- Creating your warehouse in the PULPO WMS Warehouse Wizard and labelling of bins
- Setup of your test instance including users
- Integration with third party systems, e.g. ERP system
- Training of your employees via the PULPO ACADEMY eLearning platform
- Analysis of data consistency, e.g. whether all products have barcodes
Training and testing before go-live
- Training and acceptance tests with your employees and run through of selected practical examples
- Customization of the setting options of PULPO WMS
- Release of the system for inventory and go-live
Inventory and go-live
- Conduct inventory so that PULPO WMS starts working with correct inventory data.
- Changeover to productive system, PULPO WMS takes over the role as inventory management system
- Handover of the system to you
- Support and development (as needed)
- Extended support during introduction
- Functionalities of PULPO WMS, e.g. the PULPO WMS Analytics Suite